Have you noticed how the approach of spring can make you feel better? I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada and get to experience all four seasons – the best and worst of each. I enjoy every season. But there is something especially motivating about spring.
There are several reasons why spring motivates you. Here is my top-ten list:
- Longer days and shorter nights
- Warmer and promises of warmer temperature
- Stop shoveling snow
- Stop scrapping ice off the car
- Buds forming – the promise of new growth – new hope
- The thought that you survived another winter
- The promise of outdoor activities – motorcycle riding, gardening and BBQs
- The arrival of baseball season
- More pleasant outdoor walks
- Opening windows to let in the fresh air
What is your top-ten of motivational spring?
I suggest that you list as many motivational aspects of spring as you can – to revitalize, recharge and refresh yourself. Look at the list every day to remind yourself.
Get motivated – celebrate motivational spring.